Lexington, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 6, 2022
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Member of the Production Team assembling and repairing complex, high precision electro-optical systems
- Performs production processes in accordance with documented specifications and production schedules.
- Support prototyping such as building fixtures, modifying out of spec components and general machine type duties.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Familiar with torque and mechanical tools ( Gages and indicators)
- Able to utilize computer systems to support process transactions and quality management processes.
- Demonstrated hands-on fabrication, mechanical assembly and wiring skills
- Ability to interpret drawings , specifications and fill out travelers/ visual aids and procedures as products are built.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, flexible team environment.
- Ability to carry 50 pounds for short periods of time.
- Ability to multitask stop/go into new assignments on short notice.
- Able to work with minimal supervision but delivering results on time.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Experience with AS9100 or equivalent quality management systems
- Experience with 5S practices
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, effective time management, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with basic metal fabrication and machining
- Experience with wire bonding or experience on micro fabrication
- Experience using Microscopes
- Experience with ESD and clean room processes
- Experience with imaging, optics and alignment
- Fine soldering skills
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?