Quincy, MA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril is fielding the next generation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) to tackle the extremely challenging industry demands of seabed exploration. Anduril has brought to the market a unique, ultra-long-range, full-ocean-depth platform and a completely refreshed maritime vehicle and flexible manufacturing architecture that scales from "large" to "extra-large" vehicle sizes. Today, Anduril is executing on multi-million-dollar contracts while simultaneously performing Robot-as-a-Service (RaaS) AUV operations. Anduril is a well-funded, venture-backed team with over 100-years of combined AUV experience from organizations such as Liquid Robotics, Teledyne, Bluefin Robotics, Oceaneering, the US Navy, and more.
As our team continues to quickly grow, we are looking for motivated candidates that are inspired to work within an extremely energetic, creative, and innovative team that is passionate about subsea robotics and exploring the open ocean. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design embedded electronics from concept to functional prototype, including hardware selection, schematic & PCB design, board bring-up, and system level integration
- Troubleshoot issues that span the electrical and software boundaries, with solid skills using both lab equipment (Oscilloscopes, DMM, etc.) and software debugging tools
- Work closely with other electrical, mechanical, software, firmware, and test engineers to deliver fully functional products
- Work in a fast-paced environment supporting new developments, active deployments, and customer operated hardware
- Concurrently manage involvement in multiple projects at various stages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience designing, testing, and troubleshooting complex embedded systems and products
- Demonstrated experience designing with microcontrollers, FPGAs, mixed signal domains and common communication busses (SPI, I2C)
- Competence with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, debuggers, current-probes, and automation of tests
- Familiarity with software development processes and tools such as git, Github, JIRA, etc
- Knowledge of embedded software development, including use of timers, interrupts, hardware peripherals such as SPI controllers and ADCs
- Familiarity with embedded Linux development, and basic Unix/Linux tools
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with Altium Designer or equivalent electronic design automation design tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?