Manager, Proposal and Capture
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built, and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a real-time, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a new Proposal & Capture Manager, you will join the team that sits at the heart of Anduril’s growth engine. At Anduril, you will champion the development and delivery of major proposals, partnering with stakeholders across Anduril’s business lines and functional teams, including growth/business development, legal, finance, engineering, program management and executive teams to win new business. You will provide essential project management and content generation skills, expertly navigating the dynamic environment of a hyper-growth company and managing competing priorities with overlapping schedules. You will craft compelling materials to inform our customers’ market research and acquisition strategies, write technical narratives on cutting edge capabilities, build and implement pricing strategies, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to close deals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- First and foremost you are a writer and will spend the majority of your day constructing the narratives and documents that drive Anduril’s business
- Partner with myriad business and technical stakeholders to pursue long-term opportunities and execute Anduril’s capture, pricing, and outreach strategy through proposals, white papers, and other documents
- Manage and write responses to Government and customer requests for white papers, general product or company information, quotes, and proposals
- Develop and maintain strategic pricing across all of Anduril’s products and business lines
- Create and own the proposal process with an eye towards continuous improvement
- Develop and curate a content library of prose, briefs, and graphics for use across the business
- Coordinate with technical counterparts on Anduril’s engineering team to accurately represent the company’s technology to potential customers
- Monitor and flag potential opportunities to key internal stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to generate large documents on short timelines
- Significant experience with the Government solicitation process
- Experience and aptitude in building process where none exists
- Ability to clearly articulate information and to listen and understand business needs and build relationships across the organization
- Comfort working with a diverse range of disciplines including, but not limited to, design, engineering, program management, supply chain, and finance
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Active TS/SCI clearance preferred
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?