Mission Assurance Lead - Active Clearance
Quincy, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril employs a variety of networks and networking infrastructures to support global operations. Mission Assurance Leads are in charge of directly supporting business lines that wish to deploy Anduril products in classified environments. Mission Assurance Leads lead lean teams of analysts to enable the program personnel to create contract deliverables. Well versed in Information Technology and the Risk Management Framework, Mission Assurance Leads are the driving force of Anduril's classified deployments. Forward thinkers capable of managing Business Line needs as well as critical thinking skills in order to drive customer requirements are the best candidates for a Mission Assurance Lead.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide expertise on RMF documentation in order to reduce the administrative cost of maintaining an operational environment.
- Partner with Business Line program teams to coordinate classified deployments with customer security teams.
- Serve as the driving force behind Anduril network environments.
- Manage growing customer requirements to communicate with Business Line customers to rapidly deploy Anduril products into classified environments.
- Oversee the RMF lifecycle management of the programs under their purview
- Take technology standards from the commercial space and apply them in classified, air-gapped environments.
- Work with Information System Owners to understand key stakeholders’ needs and requirements to provide complex technical solutions to drive contractual obligations.
- Tailor NIST 800-53 controls and determine which controls are applicable to the network environment, as well as oversee the implementation of Continuous Monitoring for their respective programs.
- Define, document, and follow standards and best practices that would impact the organization as a whole and enhance the operational environment of Anduril across multiple programs.
- Develops and maintains Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to mitigate system vulnerabilities, address customer concerns, and monitor the life cycle of their respective network environments.
- Familiar and comfortable with monitoring of RMF authorization, implementation, and end of life cycles processes.
- Intricately familiar with NISPOM (32 CFR Part 117) DAAPM, JSIG, applicable NIST publications, and RMF.
- Demonstrate knowledge of exploits, attacks, and tools used by skilled hackers.
- CISM / CISSP or equivalent IAM level III certification / Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or related field (DoD 8140 compliance)
- DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Prefer experience or knowledge of modern software development techniques and processes and their security (CI pipelines, microservices architectures, cloud and container based deployments).
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.)
- AWS / Cloud certifications
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?