Maritime Programs Lead
Quincy, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril Maritime delivers platforms, systems, and integrated effects in the undersea domain. Our autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs) are the cornerstone of these capabilities, and we continually strive to push the boundaries of the possible in terms of endurance, autonomy and mission capability. The Maritime team develops and maintains core AUV products (Dive-LD and Dive-XL) and adapts and applies those products to serve a wide variety of defense, IC and commercial customers.
As our team continues to quickly grow, we are looking for motivated candidates that are inspired to work within an extremely energetic, creative, and innovative team that is passionate about subsea robotics and exploring the open ocean. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life. We are seeking a Maritime Programs Lead to join Anduril, working in a cutting-edge start-up environment to advance the state-of-the-possible in undersea robotics.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the execution of customer-funded efforts related to employment and advancement of Anduril’s Maritime products, ensuring alignment with company and business line growth objectives
- Lead a team of project and program managers focused on individual account management and execution to successfully deliver capabilities to customers
- Assess and lead hiring of new staff as required to support customer-funded programs and company growth
- Lead the alignment of the PM function with cross-functional teams inside of Anduril:
- Advocate for and coordinate the appropriate resourcing of portfolio programs, work with engineering leadership to maintain and update headcount forecasts based on current and anticipated new start programs
- In coordination with company and business line financial leads, support forecasting, tracking and delivery of revenue tied to customer-funded programs and projects
- As a player-coach, provide direct oversight of critical programs and accounts when required, including the following:
- Develop and track program budgets and schedules
- Ensure the on-time, on-budget completion of interim and final program milestones
- Author program documentation such as program plans, monthly status reports, program review presentations, and final reports
- Ensure that all contract deliverables meet or exceed customer expectations
- Grow the business by working with our existing customers on their newest challenges. Contribute to new growth areas by researching, engaging and helping the growth team close new business.
- Travel to support customer meetings and program coordination approximately 25-50% of the time
- 10+ years of program management and leadership experience, specifically in a technical capacity or related to the execution of technical and/or developmental engineering programs.
- Experience managing complex technical projects in government a plus
- Experience with government business development, government contract structures, government proposal processes
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects. Anduril Maritime’s capabilities are in great demand and the PM Lead must be able to coordinate a portfolio of multiple programs
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in AI and autonomous systems. Expertise with maritime systems a plus
- Comfortable with working in limited resource environments
- Comfortable with setting and achieving goals in a complex environment
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- TS/SCI Security clearance required
- STEM degree a plus
- Ability to travel 25 – 50% required
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?