Senior Integration Engineer - Ground Vehicles
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
We are looking for an Integration Engineer to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work on building the future of autonomous combat vehicles
- Define, Architect, and Integrate modules and subsystems into full vehicle system
- Define vehicle state machines, faults, diagnostics, and behaviors.
- Develop communication architectures for CAN, ethernet, and LIN
- Plan and document signal interconnections between system components by generating harness schematic drawings
- Build vehicle electrical bench setups (lab cars) and HIL systems to facilitate bring-up
- Work closely with other electrical, mechanical, software, and test engineers to deliver fully functional products
- Work in a fast-paced environment supporting new developments, active deployments, and customer operated hardware
- Concurrently manage involvement in multiple projects at various stages
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Hands-on technical experience debugging complex systems involving networked microprocessors and software-controlled electrical or electromechanical devices
- Proven ability to use programming to solve challenging problems and increase own/team’s efficiency through automation
- Understanding of low voltage and high voltage circuits and how to debug them
- Exceptional ability to keep multiple projects moving forwards in parallel
- Familiarity with common electrical bus interfaces (CAN, Ethernet, RS422, RS232, USB) and fiber optics
- Experience reading system interconnect schematics and connector pinout drawings
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Proficiency with C
- Familiarity with software development processes and tools such as git, Github, JIRA, etc
- Knowledge of embedded software development, including use of timers, interrupts, hardware peripherals such as SPI controllers and ADCs
- Familiarity with high voltage (>100VDC), single- and three-phase AC power
- Familiar with time synchronization systems, such as 802.1AS or IEEE 1588
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!
See more open positions at Anduril Industries
Something looks off?