Senior Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst
If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense. We value diverse skills and experience and want someone who is passionate about what they could accomplish here.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual variance at corporate consolidation and project accounting levels
- Ownership of rolling monthly forecasts, derived by working in depth with key engineering stakeholders (Product Managers, Program Managers, Engineering Leads)
- Monthly distribution of internal management reporting via presentation and written communications
- Creation of Divisional and Product line P&Ls
- Creation of reports and automated dashboards in FP&A tool (Anaplan) and Tableau
- Ad hoc support and special projects
- Assist in Long Range Planning
- 3-5 years of experience as a financial analyst, or related finance/accounting role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Acute understanding of Financial Systems, Data Management, and complex Modeling
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team-based environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal communication, and presentational skills
- Strong ability to effectively interact with all levels and functions of the organization, including senior leadership
- High energy, self-starter, and results oriented
- Motivation to continuously learn new things, be challenged, and stretch the boundaries of an analyst’s role
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Ability to work under deadlines and constraints, while multitasking across various tasks
- Expert in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn systems and independently prepare, analyze, and report financial data for key business decisions
- Understanding of GAAP accounting processes, procedures, and internal controls
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!