Revenue Strategy & Operations Analyst/Manager
Costa Mesa, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
Anduril's Revenue Strategy & Operations team is seeking an analyst/manager. We are responsible for driving revenue generation by improving operational efficiency, informing business strategy, and delivering data insights. This role requires cross-functional collaboration across engineering, sales, logistics, and finance teams. Given our rapid growth and the uniquely challenging problems we tackle as a business, the Revenue Strategy & Operations Analyst will naturally gravitate toward finding solutions and will be adept at navigating organizational hurdles. Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic, team-oriented environment are necessary to be successful in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You’ll both support and lead critical projects for leaders across the company, requiring you to quickly learn new subject matters and create priorities in an ambiguous situation.
- In partnership with our Mission Operations, Business Development, and FP&A teams, you will utilize Anduril’s Salesforce instance and other operational tools to create data reporting and develop solutions for business problems.
- You’ll independently identify consistent pain points in the business and develop and iterate on processes to help the growth team and the company solve issues over time.
- You’ll communicate across teams, bridging different parts of the organization to achieve cross-functional outcomes.
- 2+ years experience in an operating role at a high-growth technology company, top-tier consulting firm, or investment bank.
- Experience with project management, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence people through both formal and informal constructs and in situations where there is a lack of clarity across teams.
- Technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity with a natural desire to see beyond simple cause and effect relationships to really understand how complex systems operate. We are interested in someone who seeks out opportunities to educate themselves.
- Ownership mentality with a natural bias to assume responsibility. We empower our team to quickly assume high levels of responsibility and entrust them to actively own projects and shape their success.
- Demonstrated experience working with Salesforce preferred.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
For Full Time Employment Opportunities: The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and paid time off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians and all on-site meals are fully subsidized during the work week through use of our gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!