Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
- Minimum of 3 + years in business, accounting, purchasing or inventory control principles; and/or
- Minimum 3+ years procurement experience with 3+ years experience in a manufacturing environment, with direct hands on experience in the search and selection of suppliers, preferably in the aircraft and aircraft tooling.
- High school diploma or GED.
- A disciplined, strong work ethic, and a sense of teamwork.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, multi-taking environment is a requirement.
- Computer proficiency and proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.). In Excel, must understand how to create and validate spreadsheets containing calculations.
- Familiarity with shipping and receiving functions.
- This job primarily takes place in an office, however, occasional physical exertion is required for certain tasks: lifting up to 40 lbs., standing for more than 1 hour, climbing up and down ladders, bending, grasping, sitting, pushing, stooping and stretching.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data.
- Prior experience supporting manufacturing operations is preferred.
- Familiarity with commercial and government contracts is preferred.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO9001, AS9100, etc.) is strongly preferred.
- Platinum Benefits: We offer top tier platinum coverage (medical, dental, vision, life) and cover 100 percent of the premiums for you and your dependents.
- 16 Weeks paid parental leave for all caregivers.
- Family planning: We’re proud to offer comprehensive family planning support. Fertility planning and treatment, adoption support, gestational carrier support and fertility preservation are all included.
- Unlimited Provisions: From breakfast to dinner, our kitchen team has you covered with healthy meals and snacks at every office.
- Relocation assistance.
- Unlimited and Incentivized Time Off.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!