Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor)
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Anduril, you will play an integral role in helping our company grow & scale. From helping to handle daily recruiting activities to encouraging candidate relationships and experiences along the way, you will be pivotal in helping fuel the company for tomorrow's success. Often you will be providing prospective candidates & new hires with their first impression of Anduril.
Our Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with our Recruiters, Sourcers, Hiring Managers, and Interviewers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral part of the team and is responsible for managing all interview scheduling and related logistics. Additionally, this person will play a role in identifying areas for improvement and efficiency gains. Excellent candidate experience will be your goal, and you'll be our invaluable partner in helping guide candidates through Anduril's interview process. You possess excellent communication skills. You can shift gears at a moment's notice while being able to think proactively. And most importantly, you enjoy challenging yourself while helping to scale a world-class organization. Anduril has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together, we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage all logistics related to interview scheduling from receipt of scheduling request to conclusion of interview process
- Assist prospective candidates with travel and hotel accommodations through Egencia
- Update candidate records and manage interview coordination requests in Greenhouse (ATS) and Prelude (scheduling tool)
- Navigate interviewers' complex and dynamic schedules
- Correspond with candidates via phone, text, and email
- Find opportunities for interview process and system improvement, including identifying bottlenecks and improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Greet candidates with poise and confidence, facilitate the onsite interview process, and ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders (Recruiters, Sourcers, Hiring Managers, Interviewers, Recruiting Coordination team)
- Lead and participate in project work to support the Recruiting Coordination team
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or in Recruiting (at a fast-paced, growing company)
- Candidate-first mentality
- Able to work efficiently and prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player but can also work well independently with limited guidance
- Process-driven with strong habits and a passion for process improvement and efficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service and building strong relationships
- Ability to remain composed and detail-oriented in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset
- Willing to work in-person at Anduril's Costa Mesa Office 4-5 days per week
- Experience using ATS applications; Greenhouse experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience scheduling within Outlook
- Familiarity with Slack
- Experience using Prelude
- Experience working with asynchronous and geographically diverse teams
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!