Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
This position will be filled a highly motivated flight test Avionics Technician with a passion for developmental flight test of a new and revolutionary Group 5 UAS, and experience performing avionics test lead/manager responsibilities. You will work heavily with the program leadership and a wide spectrum of cross-departments to help build a team focused on solving hard problems and changing the industry forever. The role will be responsible for assisting on planning, coordination, execution and reporting on all facets of the avionics readiness to the test program.
The Test and Evaluation team at Anduril works across the entire spectrum of products and business lines, as well as all flight operations and test range management. Our team conducts full system level development testing, new production acceptance testing, sub-component qualification testing and much more. In short, if it involves test, we support it. If you are interested in working in an extremely innovative and fast paced environment, where your work directly makes an impact and difference in the products that are fielded this a fantastic opportunity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair avionics systems, including communication, navigation, radar, and autopilot systems.
- Perform routine inspections and maintenance of avionics equipment to ensure compliance with safety standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with other technicians and engineers to diagnose and resolve complex avionics issues.
- Conduct functional tests and system checks to verify proper operation of avionics components.
- Keep accurate records of maintenance activities, inspections, and repairs.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and functional checks on existing and modified aircraft systems and equipment as well as ground support systems, disassembles, assembles, and adjusts electronic equipment.
- Perform system upgrades & software regression.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Willing to be multi-capable. Which shall include some standard maintenance duties.
- Proven experience as an Avionics Technician or in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of avionics systems, including installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. security clearance.
- 5 years or more of aircraft avionics technician experience.
- ICP-A 620 certification.
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!