Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a Materials Associate you will join our Supply Chain team at the Costa Mesa and Santa Ana locations. The right person for this role has excellent organization skills as well as great attention to detail and customer service skills. If you are someone who is able to communicate clearly, lift heavy objects and maintain standard operating procedures then this role is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Process shipping and receiving at the Santa Ana and/or Costa Mesa locations as needed.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, labeling, loading, and securing product.
- Ensures orderly production and distribution of products by pulling orders from inventory, delivering production materials and supplies where needed, and staging finished product for final distribution.
- Complete cycle counts and conduct all warehouse activities with inventory accuracy as a top priority.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and keeping materials and supplies in stock, recording location of inventory, and reporting shortages.
- Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, and other machinery to move items, or signals machine operators to move materials onto and off trucks and loading docks.
- Courier inventory as needed between Anduril’s sites in Santa Ana & Costa Mesa.
- 2+ years as a warehouse associate or equivalent role
- 2+ years forklift experience, licensed (preferred)
- Familiar with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and/or other warehouse management and inventory control tooling
- Familiar with Microsoft Office or equivalent office management tooling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be a U.S. Person because of required access to U.S. export controlled information
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!