Engineer Systems Solution Engineer - Active Clearance
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
The Business Systems team is responsible for building and improving the many systems that enables Anduril to accomplish its mission. Anduril’s supply chain, accounting, sales & growth, engineering, modeling & simulation, field maintenance, manufacturing, and many more teams rely on the technology built and maintained by our team. We work across the company to ensure we have the tools and capabilities necessary for mission success.
We are seeking a highly skilled Engineer Systems Solution Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for helping product and program teams maximize the value they get out of the engineering systems they use on a daily basic (PLM, CAD, CAE, etc.). You will work across a broad set of stakeholders to design, develop, and implement improvements and optimizations to our engineering systems while helping steer future investments.
- Collaborate with engineering partners to understand their requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions alongside other Engineer Systems team members
- Provide training and support to users during and post-implementation to ensure adoption of new technology
- Lead the development and implementation of new features, including defining project scope, requirements, timelines, and budgets
- Collaborate with developers to identify and address issues, bugs, and enhancement requests from both Teamcenter and any integration to other systems (CAD, etc.)
- Provide support for the installation and post go-live of upgrades and new modules within Teamcenter
- Work with vendors and third-party service providers to implement upgrades and new modules
- Collect infrastructure and configuration questions for Teamcenter and any integration to other systems (CAD, etc.)
Anduril is an extremely fast-paced defense manufacturing and technology startup that is rapidly scaling itself. Our culture is one of ambition, hard work, relentless pursuit of excellence, and deliberate disruption. The successful candidate will be one who demonstrates the follow core characteristics:
- Bias for Action - they ask for forgiveness, not permission, and hate the idea of waiting around to be told what to do
- Dive Deep - they sweat the details and roll up their sleeves to uncover the root causes for systemic issues
- Ownership - they care deeply not just about their systems, but for all the business outcomes that their systems supports as well, holding themselves accountable for everything it both does and fails to do
- Agility - they change directions easily and without regret, quickly adapting to shifting business priorities
- First Principles Thinking - they approach problems and develop solutions not based on what a vendor recommends or because it’s how they did things at their last job, but from a deep appreciation of what is best for the enterprise
- 5+ years of experience in installing, developing, implementing, upgrading, and maintaining Engineer Systems (PLM, CAD, CAE, SysML, etc.) with a preference on Siemens and Dassault
- Understanding of CAD/CAM/CAE systems and their integration with PLM solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to root cause end user and infrastructure related issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux systems, along with software installations
- Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!