Senior Technical Recruiter - Software
Anduril Industries is a defense technology company with a mission to transform U.S. and allied military capabilities with advanced technology. By bringing the expertise, technology, and business model of the 21st century’s most innovative companies to the defense industry, Anduril is changing how military systems are designed, built and sold. Anduril’s family of systems is powered by Lattice OS, an AI-powered operating system that turns thousands of data streams into a realtime, 3D command and control center. As the world enters an era of strategic competition, Anduril is committed to bringing cutting-edge autonomy, AI, computer vision, sensor fusion, and networking technology to the military in months, not years.
As a key member of Anduril's software recruiting team, you will be responsible for the company's talent management as we continue to rapidly grow. Your work will be hands-on and involve collaborating with leaders and individual contributors to define the hiring needs of the company. To achieve this, you will be given the autonomy and tools to execute on our strategy to build and develop Anduril's world class team. We are looking for someone who can handle high levels of ownership while tackling every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be part of small team where no task is too big or too small.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Move fast, with a process for consistently sourcing, tracking and maintaining a high volume of candidates while maintaining open lines of communication with stakeholders
- Establish deep trust and partnership with business leaders to help influence talent strategy while executing on hiring deliverables
- Build trust through consistency and a strong operating rhythm in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to help scale and manage company growth
- Embed yourself into the business and into your teams to understand the product positioning and market fit, technical roadmap, and culture of the team
- Develop a strong understanding of the mission while learning how to effectively pitch the team and opportunity, ultimately closing exceptional technical talent for the organization
- Track and analyze pipeline and performance data to gain insights into areas of opportunity and translate that into a data-driven narrative that enables increased momentum
- Build recruiting strategies that contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing best practices around referrals and process improvements where needed
- Drive diversity hiring initiatives to ensure we’re delivering a diverse slate of candidates while being an ambassador for internal DEI efforts
- Provide a consistent and positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process with proactive communication and engagement
- 7+ years experience recruiting for technical roles and closing top tier engineering talent (startup/software experience preferred).
- Agency recruiting combined with internal experience is a major plus
- Resilient and creative – ideal candidates will be flexible enough to face routine obstacles, trouble shoot, and create a solution on the fly
- Attention and Communication – ideal candidates will be direct and succinct. They will share information in a timely and efficient manner, improving collaboration and productivity, while practicing active listening and engagement with intent
- Ownership – Be accountable for your universe and in tune with the business. Everyone on this team takes full responsibility for helping Anduril achieve its mission. That means seeking to improve all aspects of our company even in ways that are not explicitly part of our job while leveling up anything you can directly impact in realtime
- Low ego, high curiosity – Value learning over being right. Embraces delivering and receiving candid feedback, and see every setback as an opportunity to iterate and improve
This role is open to contract or full-time employment. FTEs are required to be onsite 4-5 days per week to start (preferred).
The salary range for this role is an estimate based on a wide range of compensation factors, inclusive of base salary only. Actual salary offer may vary based on (but not limited to) work experience, education and/or training, critical skills, and/or business considerations. Highly competitive equity grants are included in all offers; and are considered part of Anduril’s total compensation package. Additionally, Anduril offers top-tier benefits, including comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans, employee life and disability, mental health and family planning benefits with all premiums paid by Anduril. Anduril provides fully paid medical leave, paid company holidays, and Paid Time Off. A professional development stipend is available to all Andurilians, and all on-site meals fully subsidized during the work week with gourmet kitchens. The recruiter assigned to this role can share more information about the specific compensation and benefit details associated with this role during the hiring process.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Anduril team is made up of incredibly talented and unique individuals, who together are disrupting industry norms by creating new paths towards the future of defense technology. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, Veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law, including those with a criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the CA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. We actively encourage members of recognized minorities, women, Veterans, and those with disabilities to apply, and we work to create a welcoming and supportive environment for all applicants throughout the interview process. If you are someone passionate about working on problems that have a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you!