Software Development Test Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Gurugram, Haryana, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, February 17, 2022
As an Automation Development Engineer at Balbix you’ll be responsible for the design and development of an automation suite(s) to validate Balbix Platform. The technical areas of Balbix are: full-stack, data engineering, network and traffic sensors, endpoint agents, and connectors.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand customer requirements and develop use case scenarios for testing the features.
- Actively participate in development of RestAPI automation framework for in depth coverageWriting and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- Develop scalable back-end components to improve application performance.
- Actively participate and provide technical inputs during the product development cycle.
- Able to take on very complex problems, learn quickly, iterate, and persevere towards a robust solution
- Product-focused and passionate about building truly usable systems
- Collaborative and comfortable working across teams including data engineering, front end, product management, and DevOps
- Responsible and like to take ownership of challenging problems
- A good communicator, and facilitate teamwork via good documentation practices
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in designing algorithms for evolving needs
- Intuitive in using the right type of models to address different product needs
- Curious about the world and your profession, constant learner
- 2+ years of product automation experience,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field,
- Must Have : Expertise in Python, Rest API, working knowledge of Linux, Git, JIRA.
- Preferred :Knowledge of databases like SQL, NoSQL
- Strong Network testing background (NMAP, SNMP, Sensors).
- Working knowledge of VMWare. Install, configure and manage virtual instance.
- Strong Linux admin level knowledge
- Good to have experience on SaaS products.