Lead Digital Marketing Designer
Marketing & Communications, Design
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Balbix is the world's leading platform for cybersecurity posture automation company. The Balbix Security Cloud uses AI and automation to reinvent how the World's leading organizations reduce their cyber risk. With Balbix, security teams can accurately inventory their cloud and on-prem assests, conduct vulnerability management and quantify their cyber risk in monetary terms.
Balbix counts many global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
As the Lead Digital Marketing Designer at Balbix, you'll play a vital role in shaping our brand's visual identity and driving engagement through compelling web and digital design.
What you will do:
- Design and develop marketing collateral: Create visually appealing designs for websites, landing pages, banners, brochures, presentations, infographics, social media graphics, and email campaigns.
- Create engaging web designs: Collaborate with the product marketing and web development team to design, layout, and launch new web pages
- Develop content graphics: Work closely with the product and marketing team to design and create visually appealing graphics that enhance the readability and engagement of written content, including illustrations, charts, graphs, and diagrams.
- Design event booth materials: Create captivating booth designs, signage, banners, and promotional materials for events and trade shows. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency and alignment with marketing goals.
- Maintain brand consistency: Ensure all marketing collateral follows established brand guidelines, maintaining consistency in visual identity, typography, color schemes, and overall brand aesthetics.
- Manage design files and assets: Organize and maintain a well-structured repository of design files, ensuring easy accessibility and version control for future reference and collaboration.
- 10+ years of experience in graphic design, web design, and branding
- 5+ years of experience working at B2B companies in cloud or security
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and composition.
- Excellent creativity and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Degree in graphic design, visual arts, or a related field (preferred
- Preference for work in our San Jose office, but open to remote locations
The base pay for this role is between $130,000 - $180,000 per year. Starting base pay will depend on experience and skills, education, business experience, and work location.
Life @ Balbix
At Balbix, we have built a culture that aligns to our values of ownership, customer focus, curiosity, tenacity, innovation, judgement, teamwork, communication, honesty and impact. In joining our team you’ll work with very motivated and knowledgeable people, build pioneering products and utilize cutting-edge technology. Our Balbix team members see rapid career growth opportunities stemming from our culture of alignment, bottom up innovation, our clarity of goals and unrelenting mission. Last but not least, developing the world's most advanced platform to address what the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today is exceptionally rewarding!
Benefits & Perks
Balbix offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family. Our Flex Time Off policy encourages you to take time off when you need it because we know and value how hard you work. When it comes to our offices it’s location, location, location we’re right next door to Santana Row so you can enjoy your time in (and out) of the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/company/careers/
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
At Balbix we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equality, fairness and human kindness.