Senior Customer Success Architect
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, February 4, 2024
WHO WE ARE
Balbix is the world's leading platform for cybersecurity posture automation company. The Balbix Security Cloud uses AI and automation to reinvent how the World's leading organizations reduce their cyber risk. With Balbix, security teams can accurately inventory their cloud and on-prem assests, conduct vulnerability management and quantify their cyber risk in monetary terms.
Balbix counts many global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
About this role:
As a Senior Customer Success Architect, you will be working directly with customers to help identify their Cyber Risk management requirements, determine how Balbix can help meet those, implement the solution and help them derive the desired outcomes. This is a highly technical, consultative and visible role directly influencing adoption, expansion and advocacy metrics.
- Work with customers to explore their cyber risk management requirements
- Architect scalable and flexible solutions for Balbix to operate within customer’s environment
- Lead onboarding, configuration and integration of Balbix solution
- Educate customers on the Balbix value proposition as well as Balbix’s capabilities
- Design and drive workflows to reduce customer’s cyber risk quickly and efficiently
- Capture best practices from your customer engagements and share across the company
- Lead Customer Success activities including running QBRs, managing escalations, and conducting regular status calls
- Identify and achieve targets on CS metrics including renewals, customer satisfaction etc,
- Collaborate on and create artifacts that can help other customers
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience of which minimum 3+ years experience working in customer-facing technical roles in cybersecurity space
- Proficiency in comprehending and articulating technical details and value proposition
- Experience with designing and deploying complex solutions that serve the customer’s needs
- Experience directly working with senior customer stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with Big4 consulting is a big plus
Life @ Balbix
At Balbix, we have built a culture that aligns to our values of ownership, customer focus, curiosity, tenacity, innovation, judgement, teamwork, communication, honesty and impact. In joining our team you’ll work with very motivated and knowledgeable people, build pioneering products and utilize cutting-edge technology. Our Balbix team members see rapid career growth opportunities stemming from our culture of alignment, bottom up innovation, our clarity of goals and unrelenting mission. Last but not least, developing the world's most advanced platform to address what the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today is exceptionally rewarding!
Benefits & Perks
Balbix offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family. Our Flex Time Off policy encourages you to take time off when you need it because we know and value how hard you work. When it comes to our offices it’s location, location, location we’re right next door to Santana Row so you can enjoy your time in (and out) of the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/company/careers/
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
At Balbix we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equality, fairness and human kindness.