Business Development Representative
At Benepass we're making benefits magical. We believe people are the most important asset to any company. Traditional one-size-fits-all benefits packages no longer cut it in today's hybrid and remote-first environment. With Benepass, companies can tailor their benefits to the unique needs of their workforce.
Through our easy-to-use and highly customizable fintech platform, People teams can implement, administer, and track the modern benefits that their employees are looking for. Employers design their benefits and perks plan by setting a contribution amount and eligible spend categories. Every employee has their own individual definition of wellness and needs different things to help them be their most productive, fulfilled self.
Helping companies reimagine the world of benefits and how they are delivered to employees.
Threshold Ventures and back by other great VCs like Gradient (Google’s AI venture fund), Y Combinator, and angels (Aaron Levie - Box and Jake Schwartz - General Assembly).
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT Benepass
- Qualify and convert leads into prospects.
- Be the product expert and handle discovery for your assigned Account Executives
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Achieve and overperform your quota and growth objectives
- Provide insight and metrics on leads
- Partner with marketing to provide feedback
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter. Whatever the challenge, you have an aptitude for figuring it out
- Motivated by making a big impact on the trajectory of the company
- Great at establishing relationships and making connections
- An ability to learn quickly and experiment in pursuit of achieving goals
- Driven by team goals as well as individual goals
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- 6 months to a year of experience as an SDR, MDR, or BDR
- Experience in email marketing and cold-calling
- Experience in selling software
- Must live in Northern California
- Experience with HR Buyers
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in the application questions or apply to our general opportunities.
- Recruiter Phone Screen - 30 mins
- Interview with Founding AE - Joseph Roberts - 30 mins
- Interview with our Head of Marketing Rob Marwanga - 45 mins
- Final Interview - 60 mins
- Reference Check
- Base: $55K - $70K
- OTE: $75K - $90K
- Equity TBD
Range(s) is subject to change. Benepass takes a number of factors into account when determining individual starting pay, including your expectations, how you interview, peer compensation, and years of experience. We also look at the market data using Pave (Option Impact).
WHAT WE OFFER
- 95% coverage of medical, dental, and vision
- Fantastic benefits (of course 😃), including:
- $250 WFH setup
- $100/month cell phone + internet
- $100/month Wellness
- No Meeting Wednesday!
- Team Onsites 3-4 times a year
- Flexible PTO
- Work from anywhere (during standard US business hours)
At Benepass, we are working towards reimaging how companies take care of their people. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Benepass is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.