Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Solve really hard problems with clear framing, a deep understanding of the data, creative options, a clear recommendation, and prioritization conversations with cross-functional stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Serve as main staff liaison/partner to assigned member sections and councils and their affiliated work groups and initiatives.
- Identify and successfully engage potential external partners and stakeholders to support ongoing member strategic activities.
- Assist with the monitoring and maintenance of budget accountability and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Analyze results data in weekly dashboards and begin to draw insights from big data.
- Analyze data, identify pain points and adapt your strategies to improve campaign ROI
- Brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run strategies that drive direct revenue impact
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 4-year undergraduate degree from a top school
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience including from a private equity firm, investment banking, strategic consulting, a startup or equivalent, highly preferred
- Self-starter approach, willing to take responsibilities and own projects from day 1
- Ability to analyze and understand numbers, data and patterns (Excel proficiency is a must)
YOU NEED IT? WE GOT IT!:
Remote Work: (for qualifying employees): Remote employees will receive a one-time stipend to set up or upgrade home office
Benefits: (for qualifying employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account, Paid Time Off, and more!
Flexible Time Off (for qualifying employees): Unlimited time off! Great for personal, sick, and mental health days.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.