Credentialing Specialist - Philippines
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
As a Credentialing Specialist at Forta, you will be responsible for managing the credentialing process for our network of ABA therapy professionals. This includes ensuring that all therapists meet the necessary qualifications and compliance standards to provide high-quality parent-led ABA therapy. You will collaborate with internal teams, external partners, and regulatory bodies to streamline the credentialing process and maintain the highest standards of care within our platform.
- Oversee the end-to-end credentialing process for ABA therapy professionals.
- Verify and validate the qualifications, licensure, and certifications of therapists.
- Stay current on industry regulations and accreditation standards.
- Ensure that all therapists meet and maintain compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the HR and Operations teams to align credentialing processes with recruitment and onboarding efforts.
- Provide support and guidance to internal teams on credentialing-related matters.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with external partners, including licensing boards and certification bodies.
- Facilitate communication and information exchange to ensure timely credentialing.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of therapist credentials.
- Develop and maintain a centralized database for easy access to credentialing information.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, etc.).
- Previous experience in credentialing, preferably in the healthcare or behavioral health sector.
- Familiarity with ABA therapy and relevant industry regulations is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with an acute attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.