Client Success Manager - Philippines
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Forta is clearing the path to quality healthcare by delivering the best possible outcomes with the utmost convenience. 1 in 36 children [CDC, 2023] is diagnosed to be on the autism spectrum. Currently, autism support via Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is difficult to access and the delivery model must be expanded to provide earlier access to families.
Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
Forta is actively looking for a Client Success Manager who is passionate about expanding access to autism treatment, ensuring that clients and parents have a smooth therapy experience and maximizing their impact by achieving a high utilization rate.
Our CSM will join Forta’s client success team and be responsible for building out processes and managing customer relations to ensure that clients who are interested in ABA therapy receive care. Together with other members of the Forta team, you will own client retention, ensure that clients are satisfied with the service we deliver, expand customer segments, and increase the revenue pipeline. You will be instrumental in achieving revenue goals.
Your Day at Forta:
- Promote strong relationships with clients and engage in intense understanding and problem-solving behavior with parents.
- Manage customer relations and ensure that clients are connected with other areas of the organization.
- Demonstrate clear communication and collaboration across departments to ensure that clients are on the pathway to receiving quality care.
- Develop effective communication and commercialization strategies to drive revenue.
- Develop and monitor revenue pipeline and customer service, focusing on company growth and client retention strategies while implementing growth strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2+ years working experience in a customer success role, with healthcare experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including patience and tolerance of people with disabilities.
- Passion and excitement for the social impact Forta is driving.
- Intrinsic motivation with a strong sense of ownership;
- Excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Monday.com a plus
- Ability to work 9 - 5pm PST
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individual to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
— -– –
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug-Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.