Junior UI Developer
Enterprise wide-area networking is primed for a new paradigm with the introduction of software defined networking architecture to deliver agility, performance, services and software innovations.
Graphiant is changing the networking industry and you will be part of the charge to drive evolution. You will collaborate with industry leading engineers to build a development and deployment infrastructure for the best product portfolio in the industry.
Manager of UI Software
As part of Graphiant engineering team, you will be responsible for the development of Graphiant’s offerings and execute on the Product and Portfolio strategy.
Your primary responsibilities in this role will be to build infrastructure and applications that will allow users to interact with the underlying network. This will cover various types of interactions including but not limited to configuration, update, monitoring and troubleshooting of the network.
- Work closely with customer facing teams to understand customer needs and use cases
- Be part of a global development team to build the necessary tools and systems
- Break down complex problems into smaller more manageable problems
- Build UI dashboards to allow users to monitor the status of their network
- Build UI components to allow users to interact with the underlying devices and network
- Work with designers to build and develop UI displays and workflows
- Perform testing and provide support for software you develop
- Experience working with at least one client-side and one server-side programming language
- Good understanding of front-end development frameworks
- Experience working with different browsers and platforms (desktop, mobile, chrome, ff, Microsoft edge, etc.)
- Understanding of server API technologies
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 1-4 years of UI development experience
- Experience working with REST API and associated technologies; gRPC, thrift, JSON, XML or similar
- Experience of server side scaling technologies a plus; caches, load balancers, reverse proxies.
$110,000/year to $150,000/year. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance, and location.
Graphiant is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.