Harmonic is using data and AI to map the world of startups. When companies are first formed, they’re invisible to the world. We help those who serve them find them first, to provide the right capital, products and talent at the right time.
Today, we’re honored to have some of the leading firms and companies depend on harmonic.ai as their source of startup data. Firms like Accel, NEA, Brex, Notion, and Google Ventures to connect startups with the capital and resources that they need to drive growth. We’re backed by some of the best investors too, who started their journey with us as customers: Craft, Sozo, Floodgate, and Index’s scout fund (~$30M raised 💰).
We believe that your rate of learning and improving is more important than where you are today. And we invite you to reach out if you’re driven, curious, optimistic, and passionate about mastering your craft, regardless of your background!
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a full-time AE, who will be responsible for bringing in new customers to our the company. On top of driving critical revenue for our company, we’re excited about how you can help us improve our sales process and product. We believe that our sales journey can be a source of differentiation for our company, and expect our AEs to embody customer obsession shared by the rest of our company.
At Harmonic, you'll be:
- Owning the customer journey from end to end, whether it’s first discovery call, demoing, running pilots or negotiation and closing
- Multi-threading opportunities to cultivate champions and loop in decision makers
- Relaying customer needs to our product team, to drive our product roadmap
- Refining your craft and sharing best practices with your teammates
- Identifying and communicating different ways we can improve our process
- Forecasting with accuracy to ensure we’re focusing on the right customers
We’re looking for someone with:
- A track record success in a new business, ideally in a similar domain (SaaS or data). A year of closing experience is required, but we’ll consider a wide range seniority depending on your depth of experience in this area.
- A scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality - you’ll help us refine what great looks like
- Comfort with ambiguity and rapidly-changing environments
- Excellent communication skills - can speak to a variety of users (sales, engineers, data scientists)
- Technical acumen or the ability to learn software products quickly.
Bonus points if you have:
- Relevant experience. Some time closing is required for this role,
- Ability to be in NYC, LA, or SF on a reasonably frequent basis. Living in one of those cities is ideal (they’re our hubs), but if not, we like you to be able to get together in one of those cities in-person at least once a month.
$80k-$130k salary + variable pay (quota) + equity depending on level
- 🩺 Top of the line health, dental and vision insurance, with 100% premium covered
- 📈 401k matching
- 🌴 Unlimited vacation and sick leave
- 🌍 Fully-distributed, work from anywhere