Project Manager, Client Implementation
At Hayden AI, we are on a mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform the way governments and businesses address real-world challenges. From optimizing bus lane and bus stop enforcement to pioneering digital twin modeling and beyond, our innovative mobile perception system empowers our clients to accelerate transit, enhance street safety, and drive forward a sustainable future.
What the Job Involves:
The Customer Service Delivery team is ultimately responsible for maintaining positive customer relationships. You will manage projects with our customers, such as system implementations. On a day-to-day basis, you will be relied upon to assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with Hayden AI solutions as well as helping create and deliver training materials. You will need to maintain a detailed understanding of products and services to support customers with questions and suggest the best solutions for their needs. You will be at the forefront of serving as the voice of the customer and advocating ways to improve the Hayden AI solutions to product management, engineering, and operations.
We are looking for a Project Manager to ensure that projects are managed and executed with excellence and at the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the resolution of complex issues and questions with respectively qualified Field Service Engineers or Project Engineers.
- Assists with coordination of materials procurement; Engineering and Field Service resources for projects; and coordination of deliveries to customer sites and startup with Field Service team
- Performs project management for assigned customers, overseeing all aspects of the projects from inception to closure.
- Effectively communicates project targets and goals to all relevant stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
- Supports Finance team on invoicing and coordination of invoicing.
- Tracks project milestones and deliverables to ensure successful and timely delivery of projects based on agreed upon contract terms.
- Efficiently manage the customer and internal resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
- Serve as the point of contact for customers and systematically track and address all customer questions and requests
- Support the creation of a playbook to guide process for implementing and integrating with additional customers
- Proactively engage customers through regular touchpoints to deliver insights around customer engagement
- Establish, implement, and maintain an effective Project Plan to ensure all deliverables are met and the Project is on schedule.
- Provide the department with leadership to support critical initiatives.
- Support Quality Organization to Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate products, ensuring that products adhere to quality standards
Summary of Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP and/or related project management certifications preferred.
- Ability to travel, must be able to report to SF office 2-3/week
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing project management with customer-relationship responsibilities.
- Proven leadership/team management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development (Growth Mindset approach)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on approach in taking charge of issues and seeing them through to resolution
- Experience in Public Transit business or similar industries preferred
Target Salary Range:
- $130,000 - $160,000
- Company granted equity
- Company wide bonus program
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more!)
Just a few of our perks include:
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our San Francisco office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.