Business Development Marketing Comms Manager
At Hayden AI, we are on a mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform the way governments and businesses address real-world challenges. From optimizing bus lane and bus stop enforcement to pioneering digital twin modeling and beyond, our innovative mobile perception system empowers our clients to accelerate transit, enhance street safety, and drive forward a sustainable future.
What the Job Involves:
The Sales Development and Marcomm Manager reports to the Director of International Business Development and works to identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company. They also help create marketing communications programs that effectively describe and promote the company and its products, including graphics, videos, product collateral, and written communications. Location is flexible but the applicant must be based in an EU country.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential customers.
- Proactively following up on leads through various communication channels, including telephone calls, emails, and targeted content on social media.
- Support the growth team to build and execute international marketing plans based on target personas that increase brand awareness and interest in Hayden AI solutions.
- Create a social media calendar and digital content for the organization.
- Coordinate trade show messaging and participation, assist in the creation of internal and external presentations, and design and execute paid advertising campaigns, email campaigns, and earned media campaigns.
- Assist in the drafting of press release, speeches, thought leadership and other written communications.
Summary of Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent years of experience in a sales, marketing and/or communications role.
- 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of transit or other government agencies.
- Fluency in English, German and/or French, with additional language skills considered a plus.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with experience in technical, marketing, and persuasive writing.
- Familiarity with various digital and social media platforms.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing.
- Team player willing to work under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, GSuite, Hubspot, Google Analytics/Adwords, and/or other CRM and marketing software tools.
- Proven ability to create content and messaging that stands out in the market.
- Interest in growing your skill set and advancing your career.
- Experience in B2G or B2B marketing / communications / sales.
- Experience or interest in transportation, public policy, or political campaigns.
Target Salary Range:
- $80,000 - $100,000
- Company granted equity
- Company wide bonus program
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more!)
Just a few of our perks include:
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our San Francisco office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.