Senior Quality Manager
At Hayden AI, we are on a mission to harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to transform the way governments and businesses address real-world challenges. From optimizing bus lane and bus stop enforcement to pioneering digital twin modeling and beyond, our innovative mobile perception system empowers our clients to accelerate transit, enhance street safety, and drive forward a sustainable future.
The Senior Quality Manager (QM) is expected to serve as an expert and support the Director of Quality Assurance as a partner by planning, supervising, ensuring, and reporting appropriate activities related to failure prevention and effective actions (both proactive and reactive). Functioning as a catalyst for continuous improvement in all work phases, this role communicates lessons learned and implements process improvements.
- Define and implement a project-specific Quality Management System (QMS) aligned with ISO 9001 standards.
- Establish and monitor project-specific quality plans, defining targets based on critical factors.
- Report quality status, incidents, and root-cause-analysis to Project Management and the Director of QA.
- Lead resolution of customer quality issues and non-conformances with cross-functional teams.
- Plan, initiate, and coordinate continuous improvement actions throughout project phases.
- Monitor fulfillment of contractual requirements and manage professional feedback and complaints.
- Ensure adherence to processes and manage communication with the customer.
- Plan and conduct project audits, assessments, inspections, and reviews.
- Ensure implementation of improvement measures arising from audits and assessments.
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Management, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 7-10 years in quality management of complex systems and products.
- Experience in product development involving both system and software and hardware components.
- Proficient in system and software development processes and methods.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 standards and quality auditing.
- Competence in using quality management, configuration management, test management, and defect management tools.
- Experience configuring tools for creating metrics and reports.
- Strong collaboration and management skills.
Target Salary Range
- $100,000 - $140,000
- Company granted equity
- Company wide bonus program
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more!)
Just a few of our perks include:
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our San Francisco office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.