San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Wanna Join the Adventure?
Loft Orbital's mission is to make space simple for organizations to collect information about the Earth. We provide space infrastructure and operation as a service for whatever size mission a client needs - whether that's a constellation, a single satellite, or even flying multiple customer payloads on a single satellite.
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to join our fast-growing aerospace startup and support our dynamic CEO. As the Executive Assistant, you will have a unique opportunity to work alongside our founders and leadership team to help drive the success of our organization. This is a unique role and we're looking for a unique person to fill it!
*Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized people tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Loft, we value respectful debate and people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t ‘check all the boxes
About This Role:
- Provide day-to-day support to the CEO, managing their calendar, travel, and meeting schedule.
- Prepare and edit email correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents on behalf of the CEO.
- Serve as a liaison between the CEO and other members of the executive team, providing coordination and support as needed to include
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including investors, board members, and other external partners
- Coordinate and facilitate board meetings, investor relations activities, and other high-level meetings and events.
- Manage special projects and initiatives as assigned by the CEO, ensuring timely and successful completion
- Anticipate and address potential issues and challenges, and proactively seek solutions to address them
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior administrative or executive assistant role, preferably supporting a CEO or other C-suite executive at a fast-paced startup company
- Superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a track record of providing strategic support to senior executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Slack. Confluence is a major plus.
Some of Our Awesome Benefits:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance option for employees and dependents
- Flexible Time Off policy for vacation and sick
- 401(k) plan and equity options
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- International exposure to our team in France
- Fully paid parental leave; 14 weeks for birthing parents and 10 weeks for non-birthing parents
- Carrot Fertility provides comprehensive, inclusive fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits with financial support
- Off-sites and many social events and celebrations
- Relocation assistance when applicable
Who We Are
Loft Orbital builds “shareable” satellites, providing a fast & simple path to orbit for organizations that require access to space. Powered by our hardware & software products, we operate satellites, fly customer payloads onboard, and handle entire missions from end to end - significantly reducing the lead-time and risk of a traditional space mission.
Our standard interface enables us to fly multiple customer payloads on the same satellite, with capabilities such as earth imagery, weather & climate /science data collection, IoT connectivity, in-orbit demonstrations, and national security missions. Our customers trust us to manage their space infrastructure, so they can focus on what matters most to them: operating their mission and collecting their data.
At Loft, you’ll be given the autonomy and ownership to solve significant challenges, but with a close-knit and supportive team at your back. We believe that diversity and community are the foundation of an open culture. We are committed to hiring the best people regardless of background and make their time at Loft the most fulfilling period of their career.
We value kind, supportive and team-oriented collaborators. It is also crucial for us that you are a problem solver and a great communicator. As our team is international, you will need strong English skills to better collaborate, easily communicate complex ideas and convey important messages.
With 3 satellites on-orbit and a wave of exciting missions launching soon, we are scaling up quickly across our offices in San Francisco, CA | Golden, CO | and Toulouse, France.
As an international company your resume will be reviewed by people across our offices so please attach a copy in English.
See more open positions at Loft Orbital
Something looks off?