ERP System Administrator (NetSuite)
Golden, CO, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 4, 2024
Wanna Join the Adventure?
Loft is seeking an experienced ERP System Administrator to help us integrate ERP into our business processes. As our ERP System Administrator, you'll play a crucial role in establishing a single source of truth for critical data items across multiple functions, enabling us to scale and capture information effectively. You'll work with a dynamic team of professionals across Finance, Purchasing, Inventory/Logistics, and Production to develop custom processes and reports that meet emerging needs and streamline decision-making.
Location: Our preference for this role is for someone to work on-site. That being said, we operate as a globally distributed team and realize that sometimes the best candidates can’t realistically relocate. In select cases & for certain roles, we are open to hiring remotely or in other locations.
*Research shows that while men apply to jobs where they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized people tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Loft, we value respectful debate and people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. We strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t ‘check all the boxes.
About This Role:
- Train/Educate users on system functionality and drive adoption.
- Manage ERP SW lifecycle (i.e., SW configuration control, new release testing/deployment)
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues associated with ERP system
- Develop and maintain documentation for system configuration and processes
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and manage projects to create customizations (e.g., new fields, queries, metrics and/or processes)
- Previous experience with ERP integrations to other key software (e.g., PLM, CRM, QMS)
- Understanding of overall ERP architecture and strategies relevant to aerospace manufacturing (e.g., MRP, BOM and inventory management strategies, inventory accounting and data security requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Availability to travel up to but not exceeding 25%.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience and/or certifications within NetSuite ERP
- Previous experience within aerospace manufacturing
- Previous experience with PowerBI, Tableau or other data analytics software
- SQL Programming capability
- APICS certification(s)
Some of Our Awesome Benefits:
- 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance option for employees and dependents
- Flexible Spending (FSA) and Health Savings (HSA) Accounts offered with an employer contribution to the HSA
- 100% employer paid Life, AD&D, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Flexible Time Off policy for vacation and sick leave, and 12 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan and equity options
- Daily catered lunches and snacks
- International exposure to our team in France
- Fully paid parental leave; 14 weeks for primary caregiver and 10 weeks for secondary caregiver
- Carrot Fertility provides comprehensive, inclusive fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits with financial support
- Off-sites and many social events and celebrations
- Relocation assistance when applicable
Who We Are
Loft Orbital builds “shareable” satellites, providing a fast & simple path to orbit for organizations that require access to space. Powered by our hardware & software products, we operate satellites, fly customer payloads onboard, and handle entire missions from end to end - significantly reducing the lead-time and risk of a traditional space mission.
Our standard interface enables us to fly multiple customer payloads on the same satellite, with capabilities such as earth imagery, weather & climate /science data collection, IoT connectivity, in-orbit demonstrations, and national security missions. Our customers trust us to manage their space infrastructure, so they can focus on what matters most to them: operating their mission and collecting their data.
At Loft, you’ll be given the autonomy and ownership to solve significant challenges, but with a close-knit and supportive team at your back. We believe that diversity and community are the foundation of an open culture. We are committed to hiring the best people regardless of background and make their time at Loft the most fulfilling period of their career.
We value kind, supportive and team-oriented collaborators. It is also crucial for us that you are a problem solver and a great communicator. As our team is international, you will need strong English skills to better collaborate, easily communicate complex ideas and convey important messages.
With 3 satellites on-orbit and a wave of exciting missions launching soon, we are scaling up quickly across our offices in San Francisco, CA | Golden, CO | and Toulouse, France.
As an international company your resume will be reviewed by people across our offices so please attach a copy in English.