DEN Delivery Driver
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support.
Must have experience driving in Denver area and have held a driver’s license for at least 4 years
Delivery Driver: $19.00/hr - Paid Weekly
What your shift will look like:
- Drive across Denver Area delivering customer orders while following all safety protocols
- Enter and exit the vehicle from the driver’s door/cargo bay doors to pull the customer’s order and stack it on the dolly, ensuring no product is damaged in the process
- Determine placement of merchandise while following safety and lifting protocols during deliveries
- Use a hand truck to move cases and loose items across various building obstacles such as stairs, ramps, and sidewalks
- Correctly identify any order issues and resolve them in real-time
- Utilize a handheld device for routing and obtaining or submitting customer information
- Using an RF scanner, identify and pull items to build customer orders
- Frequently move boxes weighing up to 60 pounds throughout the fulfillment center
- Operate a hand truck, pallet jack, or electric pallet jack to move inventory across the fulfillment center
- Assist with the loading and unloading of merchandise and non-inventory in and out of delivery vehicles, trucks, and vans
- Perform all tasks as assigned
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Overtime and holiday pay
- 401k matching program so you can invest in your future
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Something looks off?