E-Commerce Operations Manager
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, local coffee shops, and bakeries through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners 10 hours a week with our AI-backed supply platform, reducing CO2 emissions with overnight deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Your local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko family is diverse, passionate, and innovative. With 200+ employees across 9 different departments and 7 groups, we bring people from all over the world together to develop technology and work towards a shared mission. We believe that small businesses need our support now more than ever, and that the coffee industry is where connections happen.
We are seeking an experienced E-commerce Operations Manager to lead the development and execution of our e-commerce strategy at our fast-growing startup. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales, increasing customer retention, and optimizing the user experience on our e-commerce platform. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of e-commerce best practices, a track record of successfully managing e-commerce platforms, and a passion for data-driven decision making.
How you will make an impact:
- Drive the customer success of e-commerce through timely delivery, quality of product, and problem resolution
- Leverage internal and external tools to drive profitability and reduce cost
- Create and disseminate reports and metrics to understand gaps while also leveraging best practices across the network
- Assist with the development and execution of e-commerce strategies that drive revenue growth, increase customer retention, and improve user experience
- Improve warehouse performance through continuous improvement activities while partnering with other stakeholders to improve the overall experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of e-commerce initiatives with other operations, marketing, and sales efforts
- Stay up-to-date with the latest e-commerce trends and best practices
- Assist with customer support inquiries and issues related to the e-commerce platform
- Some experience or coursework in e-commerce management, preferably at a startup or fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, or WooCommerce
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Excel
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Passion for e-commerce and a willingness to learn and grow in the role
If you are a highly motivated and driven individual who is eager to learn and grow in the field of e-commerce, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This is a remote role with some travel to distribution centers. Compensation for this role ranges from 90,000 - 95,000.
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.