Enterprise Sales Territory Manager
Odeko is on a mission to champion your neighborhood cafes, coffee shops, and other establishments through technology. Whether we’re saving small business owners hours every week with our tech-based operating platform, reducing CO2 emissions by consolidating deliveries, or developing a user experience that makes every new customer feel like a regular, Odeko supports our small business partners from open to close. Local coffee shops and cafes are the backbone of any given community, and we’re here to help manage the day-to-day tasks with a platform so intuitive, it’s kinda like magic.
The Odeko team is diverse, passionate, and innovative. Our 400+ employees are spread across numerous departments and business lines, but are single-minded in our mission to develop technology to support the many needs of our customers. We believe that small businesses need support now more than ever, and that Odeko is uniquely positioned to provide that support.
We are looking for a high performing Salesperson with a passion for client partnerships and strategic selling to join our team as Territory Manager.
This person will be responsible for generating sales opportunities with strategic, multi-door accounts.
We have opportunities for both the East and West Coast. This is a remote position, with travel required.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Build relationships with key accounts in your region
- Oversee existing Enterprise accounts within your region to identify upsell opportunities
- Generate sustainable revenue, taking full responsibility for quota attainment to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Manage sales pipeline proactively and methodically to keep steady and growing sales volume
- Understand prospects’ requirements and strategic goals, and communicate understanding to internal teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within each account
- Consistently analyze sales activity and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals
- Keep internal systems up to date with notes and required fields completed
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience; small business sales experience a plus
- Successful track record of over-achieving against quota
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self-directed and comfortable in a constantly evolving startup environment
- Strong relationship building skills combined with a collaborative personal style with desire and drive for results
This is an L3 Senior Associate role. Base compensation between $75,000-$90,000 with additional variable compensation available based on meeting revenue targets.
What you’ll love about Odeko:
- Fast-paced environment and growth opportunities - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and enhance your career!
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits, and opportunity for equity
- Other great perks - Full lists of benefits available upon request
Odeko is proud to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive employer. We encourage all to apply regardless of educational background, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.