Senior Front-End Software Engineer (VueJS)
Hey, नमस्ते, Hola, Nǐ hǎo 👋
Popup is a 100% remote company with multinational teams. Join us as we change commerce forever.
Popup is building the world's largest, most valuable community of entrepreneurs, creators, brands and partners. Popup's products and services are designed to support them in building successful businesses.
Our commerce platform is at the core of what we do. Popup (www.popup.store) is the only no-code e-commerce platform that enables merchants to build online Popup Stores powered by visual customer journeys. Popup is based on the understanding that one-size-fits-all approaches do not work and that flexibility is key.
With online Popup Stores merchants can visually build and control customer journeys while managing multiple online Popup Stores from 1 admin in multiple languages and currencies. There's a video on our site to see it in action.
About the role:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and product designers
- Translate Product designs and wireframes to Html and CSS
- Develop responsive interfaces
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Reviewing other developers' code as well as suggesting improvements
- Manage priorities and tasks, monitor progress, and evaluate the results of projects
- Keep up to date with the latest and emerging technologies
- Attend team and company meetings
What we'd like to see:
- 4+ years of experience using VueJS or ReactJS.
- 1+ years of experience with Vue3.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Tailwind, and VueBootstrap
- Excellent knowledge of CSS variables
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git or SVN)
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Nice to haves, but not required:
- Knowledge of Ruby
- Knowledge of Nginx
- Good understanding of writing module test cases in Vitest
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to the development
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Desire to contribute written work to company knowledge base once posted and prepare articles for publishing to marketing collateral and white papers
After you submit your application:
We move fast. Expect to hear back from us within a couple of days after submitting your application. Our interview process is also quick. You'll have 2 interviews. After those 2 interviews, we make a decision.
We're excited to learn more about you and why Popup is where you belong 🥳
Life at Popup:
Learn more about Life at Popup here.