Senior Product Designer (Remote)
Hey, नमस्ते, Hola, Nǐ hǎo 👋
Popup is a 100% remote company with multinational teams. Join us as we change commerce forever.
Popup is building the world's largest, most valuable community of entrepreneurs, creators, brands and partners. Popup's products and services are designed to support them in building successful businesses.
Our commerce platform is at the core of what we do. Popup (www.popup.store) is the only no-code e-commerce platform that enables merchants to build online Popup Stores powered by visual customer journeys. Popup is based on the understanding that one-size-fits-all approaches do not work and that flexibility is key.
With online Popup Stores merchants can visually build and control customer journeys while managing multiple online Popup Stores from 1 admin in multiple languages and currencies. There's a video on our site to see it in action.
About the role:
A peek inside your new role
- Problem-solving: Solve design problems while wearing multiple hats and owning all facets of design (content strategy, wire-framing, art direction, and interaction design)
- Collaborating: Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, and designers to create simple, easy-to-use software
- Leading: Independently lead all aspects of the design process from conception to completion
- Building the best products: Translate technical requirements into clear ideas, workflows, and design concepts
- Always learning: Actively gather insights and contribute to product discussions and design reviews while staying on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
What we'd like to see:
- 3+ years experience in designing and shipping SaaS products
- Portfolio showcasing your past work and design process
- Strong collaboration skills with a strong emphasis on lean UI/UX
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to own the design process end-to-end, from concept to smoke tests to full implementations
- Expert level in Figma, and other relevant design tools
- History of leading projects from discovery to production and aligning the group around a vision and approach
- Proven record of leading the designs through leveraging research & insights to collaborate with product and engineering teams
- Demonstrated experience in visual design, interactive design, and prototyping
Nice to haves, but not required:
- Experience working at scale with Design Systems
- Experience with multidiscipline UX teams
After you submit your application:
We move fast. Expect to hear back from us within a couple of days after submitting your application. Our interview process is also quick. You'll have 1 interview with Corey (one of our founders). Afterwards, you'll have 1 interview with a Lead Product Designer. After that, we make a decision.
We're excited to learn more about you and why Popup is where you belong 🥳
Life at Popup:
Learn more about Life at Popup here.