PSAP Account Manager
At Prepared, our mission is to revolutionize emergency response from start to finish by bringing never-before-available data directly to public safety professionals. By adding bi-directional text, image, video, and GPS location to 9-1-1 calls, our platform improves public safety outcomes for callers, dispatchers, and first responders alike.
In the span of less than 18 months, we’ve partnered with more than 10% of 9-1-1 centers across 48 states and the District of Columbia. This large collection of client 9-1-1 centers – which grow in number each week – combine to protect over 60 million Americans each day.
Prepared is backed by early investors of companies like SpaceX, Uber, Oculus, and more. We put our mission, people, and values first, and are seeking impact-driven innovators to join our team!
What You’ll Do
- Own the entire sales process from prospect to close.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Maintain the sales pipeline, document sales activity, and ensure accurate sales forecasting.
- Work with sales leadership and SDRs to execute sales strategies.
- Travel to conferences and events to meet customers in your assigned territory.
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of direct sales (account manager, account executive) experience, ideally in B2B or B2G SaaS.
- 2+ years of experience working in public safety (preferably in dispatch, law enforcement) or selling directly to public safety/the public sector.
- Demonstrated ability to meet/exceed sales targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Coachable and an excited-to-learn attitude.
- Ability to explain technical products and articulate complex value propositions.
- Self motivated and self disciplined: the ability to be given a goal and attack it with little direct supervision.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and frequent change, familiar with the startup pace/ambiguity.
- You’ve worked in an early-stage (Seed, Series A) startup before.
If you are self-starter, a quick learner, and require little guidance to do good work, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity – even if you don’t meet every qualification.