Sr. Marketing Operations Manager (Bay Area)
Who We Are:
Founded in 2018 by engineers from Stanford, Cisco Meraki, and Samsara, Spot AI is the fastest growing Video Intelligence company in the U.S. We are upending the $30 billion video surveillance market with an AI Camera System to create a safer, smarter physical world via Video Intelligence for every person at work. In the process, we’re disrupting video security to create a new category of Video Intelligence.
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are deployed at thousands of locations across businesses in 17 different verticals, ranging from local businesses to Fortune 500s. Our customers range from warehousing and healthcare to nonprofits and car washes including ExtraSpace Storage, WineDirect, YMCA, and Veg Fresh Farms.
We’ve raised $40M in Series B financing to continue to transform how organizations use their video footage. We’re backed by Scale Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, StepStone Group, and MVP Ventures.
To learn even more about our product and why our customers love to partner with Spot AI, check out our YouTube channel!
Who You Are:
You are a data-driven, technology and automation craftsperson who has a track record of success in supporting marketing teams to improve their efficiency to meet strategic business objectives. You’ve been the first (or an early) team member in the marketing operations function, and know how to build scalable foundations when you create and fine-tune automation tools to positively impact marketing strategies, workflows and processes. You are a creative problem solver who has a knack for analyzing and assessing what works, and what doesn’t, and are able to communicate and influence appropriate changes to drive continuous improvement. You are an excellent and collaborative communicator to audiences at all levels of the business, and enjoy working cross functionally with sales, finance, senior leadership and other key stakeholders to ensure all dependencies are accounted for, and optimized. You are a continuous learner, and you think of marketing operations as high leverage in accelerating growth.
What Excites You:
- Being the first marketing operations hire, setting up the foundations of marketing operations as we move upmarket and create a new product category
- Leading and running the day-to-day marketing ops function
- Owning marketing systems architecture and strategy, ensuring that actionable insights pass seamlessly between marketing, sales and product systems, and frequently auditing our stack to ensure it can support future growth
- Working across teams to define KPIs and funnel metrics, develop the insights to measure the impact of marketing on the overall business and disseminate across the organization.
- Managing lead/customer data, including building a comprehensive data management strategy, advanced segmentation, routing and reporting
- Continuously testing, cleansing and optimizing to build reliability and confidence in our data
- Owning attribution strategy and enabling successful operations of technologies that unlock marketing performance insights
- Documenting operations processes and strategies, training cross-functional teams, and enabling the adoption of optimized processes across the business
What Gets Our Attention:
- At least 5 years in marketing operations roles at high-growth, B2B SaaS companies
- Deep understanding of the sales / martech landscape, including experience with:
- Hubspot & Salesforce (bonus points for certifications)
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of Tableau or other BI tools
- Excel or Google Sheets
- Bonus points for JS/HTML/CSS editing
- Stellar analytical skills with proven ability to make data driven decisions
- Ability to work autonomously as needed, as well as ability to collaborate effectively with Sales, Sales Operations, Product and Finance teams to drive and influence pipeline and revenue growth
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail
- Ability to combine strategic, analytical thinking, with hands-on execution
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Self-motivation, resourcefulness and a bias towards action
What’s In It For You:
- Base Salary Range: $150,000 - $165,000. Offered salary will be based on demonstrated attributes and competencies related to the role. This salary range represents compensation for the Bay Area of CA.
- Generous early stage equity
- Medical, dental and vision plan options
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible and supportive time off practices, including self-managed PTO and a generous new parent leave policy
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- A hybrid work environment of in person collaboration in a co-working or office location in the San Francisco and/or San Mateo area (ideally 3 days per week), and remote flexibility
What We Value:
We operate under a trio of company values:
- Customer First, Always. We are relentlessly curious about our customer’s goals, and seek the simplest solutions to solve their problems.
- Own Your Outcomes. We bias towards action, move fast, and iterate. Everyone on our team is empowered to make decisions.
- It’s a team effort. We help each other succeed. We leverage each other’s strengths to accomplish big goals together.
And, we are creating and cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture where we celebrate individuals for what they accomplish, no matter who they are! As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come join our journey!