Recruiting Coordinator - Contract
A thriving economy in space is needed to make life on Earth more vibrant, sustainable, and equitable. Space technology will enable global access to information, solutions to climate change, answers to global food security, products that transform healthcare, clean energy production, and more. Today, rocket launch options are slow, expensive, and unreliable. Stoke is building the world’s most efficient fully and rapidly reusable rocket designed to fly daily that will radically increase access to space and open up the space economy to safeguard our precious home, Earth.
Reusable launch systems are the key to seamlessly connecting Earth and space. As a recruiting coordinator, you will play a crucial role in helping us grow our teams and meet our mission. You will partner closely with our Recruiters, HR manager, Hiring Managers, and candidates, often being the first interaction that they have with our company. Your duties and responsibilities will be focused on coordinating interviews, hosting onsite interviews for candidates, and providing a positive candidate and employee experience. This role is contract with an opportunity for conversion after 2 months.
- Own and manage candidate scheduling and offer letter processes while ensuring a strong candidate, hiring manager, and employee experience
- Create and execute offer letters for signature
- Partner with HR for a smooth candidate onboarding experience
- Gather recruiting metrics for executive meetings
- Assist with candidate travel when needed
- Participate in additional projects and programs such as the internship program
- Participate in university relations, such as coordinating and attending career fairs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in scheduling in Outlook
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruiting or human resources in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success with heavy scheduling/coordinating and prioritization of time-sensitive needs
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - Greenhouse preferred
- Experience using Rippling as an admin – preferred
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
- Strong service mindset with both internal and external stakeholders
- Level 1: $53,700 – $80,400
- Level 2: $67,100 - $100,600
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Powder days
- Flexible scheduling
- First row seats to rocket launches
- Unlimited use of rocket emoji
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including with respect to disability and veteran status. It is committed to compliance with all equal opportunity laws, including the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) and Title VII. It does not discriminate on the basis of nationality, race, citizenship, immigration status, or any other protected class when it comes to employment practices, including hiring.
Employment at the Company is contingent upon satisfactory completion of reference and background checks, and on your ability to prove your identity and authorization to work in the U.S. for the Company. Employees must comply with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services employment verification requirements, and, therefore, they must complete an Employment Eligibility Verification Form I-9 at the start of employment and re-verify authorization to work periodically.
Separate from this I-9 process, this position entails access to certain technology and technical data that is restricted under U.S. export control laws and regulations. Employment or continued employment may be conditioned on your legal authorization to work with or have access to export control materials as necessary to perform your job.