Plaid for healthcare
About the role
We work in super small teams, with extremely high velocity.
As a growth engineer, you'll think in two modes:
mode 1: linear growth. In this mode, you'll work and become an expert in SEO, blogs, and campaigns, to make sure that our growth is consistent
mode 2: exponential growth. In this mode, you'll make multiple experiments, on the product, or whenever you think, to bring exponential growth in users.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in STEM.
- Experience with growth marketing, product development, and user acquisition/retention
- You get things done.
- Must be fast. We operate at 200mph, and so do you.
- Must be relentless. We never stop, so you are even faster than us.
- Must have high standards. We think customers first and so should you.
- Must be driven and go above and beyond.
- Must be able to explain and communicate clearly.
- Must be prepared to challenge us and disagree. We are thinking and acting as a team.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must want to work hard.
- Last but not least, you are genuinely a nice person.
Big plus You are an athlete, or care about quantifying your data
What we do
Terra is an API that makes it easy for apps to connect to wearables. Currently, apps and developers in the fitness, wellness, sleep, and other health spaces are using us. Terra was launched in early 2021, and since then we’ve been growing like crazy. But this is just the beginning.
The goal and vision
Think if Spotify and Netflix create music and movies based on your heart rate, and stress levels, in real time. We want to enable apps to achieve that reality, through our super easy to use API.
To achieve our grand goal, we couldn’t have made it without the support from some incredible investors. We are lucky enough to be supported by General Catalyst, Samsung NEXT, Next Ventures and we were part of Y-Combinator’s W21 batch.