Product Engineer ( UI/UX )
About the role
We work in super small teams, and launch super fast, products of high utility to thousands of apps that are using Terra today.
Each team consists of two engineers, and one designer.
As a designer, you'll decide from the very fundamentals about the product design, the messaging, the branding, advertising, and communication of the product.
You'll have full autonomy, and make the desisions yourself.
Lead design products
Establish and maintain our UI/UX design across touchpoints
Collaborate closely with the entire Terra team and founders
Quickly deploy test concepts and iterate fast by utilizing customer feedback/analytics
- Must have done this before, or be willing to learn fast.
- Must be fast. We operate at 200mph, and so do you.
- Must be relentless. We never stop, so you are even faster than us.
- Must have customer driven. We think customers first and so should you.
- Must be driven and go above and beyond.
- Must be able to explain and communicate clearly.
- Must be prepared to challenge us and disagree. We are thinking and acting as a team.
- Must be able to work autonomously.
- Must want to work hard.
- Last but not least, you are genuinely a nice person.
Big plus You are an athlete, or care about quantifying your data
What we do
Terra is an API that makes it easy for apps to connect to wearables. Currently, apps and developers in the fitness, wellness, sleep, and other health spaces are using us. Terra was launched in early 2021, and since then we’ve been growing like crazy. But this is just the beginning.
The goal and vision
Think if Spotify and Netflix create music and movies based on your heart rate, and stress levels, in real time. We want to enable apps to achieve that reality, through our super easy to use API.
To achieve our grand goal, we couldn’t have made it without the support from some incredible investors. We are lucky enough to be supported by General Catalyst, Samsung NEXT, Next Ventures and we were part of Y-Combinator’s W21 batch.