Sr. Machine Learning Engineer
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Office Location: North America / US / Remote
Vector Flow (established 2019) is a next-generation, AI-powered, data-driven security optimization platform and applications company revolutionizing physical and logical security operations. The Vector Flow platform and applications can be deployed at a fraction of the time and cost of other traditional security systems and provide AI-driven results out of the box while providing ongoing enhancements to security operations. Vector Flow promises high performance, scalability and configurability flexibility not found in other, legacy solutions in the market today.
Vector Flow’s platform and applications range from Security Operation Center (SOC) alarm reduction and management, health and systems maintenance, KPI metric monitoring, reporting and dashboards, identity and physical access lifecycle management, visitor management, audit, compliance and privacy solutions.
Vector Flow is built on a cutting edge, data-driven architecture and licensed as a subscription ‘pay as you utilize’ solution making it easy, fast and cost-effective to deploy quickly and realize immediate business value.
The Machine Learning (ML) Engineer will be part of our Data Engineering team. As the ML Engineer, you will apply your extensive knowledge to lead designing, development, deployment for engineering scalable physical security applications. You should have the ability to envision technical improvements; lead the team to solve difficult challenges and set the pace. You will be part of one of our fastest-growing teams and the role is a great opportunity for people who can work independently, lead teams, and are self-driven.
The primary role, responsibilities and duties are:
- Develop our ML project from beginning to end, including understanding business requirements, developing architecture, aggregating data, exploring data, building and validating predictive models, and deploying completed models to deliver business impact
- Writing, reviewing and revising code that utilizes data analytics, statistical modeling techniques to build new learning models and apply it to use cases. This will include the entire lifecycle of data collection, data normalization, feature engineering, model development, training, testing, and deployment
- Create/edit/review design documents for developing new Insights, refining existing ones from several security systems and data sets
- Work with customers to dive deep into data, perform analysis, discover root causes, and deploy long-term solutions
- Assist customers with identifying model drift and retraining model
- Work with our Big Data Science team to help analyze, extract relevant data and help our customers operate models after they are built
- Help with additional duties that best leverage your experience
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years relevant experience in Python developing complex data processing/machine learning scripts
- Hands-on industry experience in predictive modeling, data science and analysis
- Experience with programming languages, such as Python, Java
- Experience using data visualization tools
- Experience with using ML framework and libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib and Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras to build DL models
- Highly competitive experience and competency-based salary
- Industry leading benefits package – health, dental, etc.
- English / Primary
- Other languages considered
Something looks off?