Customer Support Engineer
Office Location: North America / US / Remote
Vector Flow (established 2019) is a next-generation, AI-powered, data-driven security optimization platform and applications company revolutionizing physical and logical security operations. The Vector Flow platform and applications can be deployed at a fraction of the time and cost of other traditional security systems and provide AI-driven results out of the box while providing ongoing enhancements to security operations. Vector Flow promises high performance, scalability and configurability flexibility not found in other, legacy solutions in the market today.
Vector Flow’s platform and applications range from Security Operation Center (SOC) alarm reduction and management, health and systems maintenance, KPI metric monitoring, reporting and dashboards, identity and physical access lifecycle management, visitor management, audit, compliance and privacy solutions.
Vector Flow is built on a cutting edge, data-driven architecture and licensed as a subscription ‘pay as you utilize’ solution making it easy, fast and cost-effective to deploy quickly and realize immediate business value.
The primary role, responsibilities and duties are:
- Provide operational support for our US, Europe based customers working with the support team
- Promptly address customer-reported problems, analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing additional guidance to the customer; identifying interim or permanent solutions to address the problems
- Identifying problem details and escalating to the core development team (when necessary), and tracking the end-to-end solution delivery from the development team to production to ensure full customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers through email, phone, teleconference meetings, customer support portal tools to understand the problems, respond to queries and properly track them to a satisfactory conclusion
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 4+ yrs. experience
- Work in customer team supporting global customers in rotating shifts
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Must have current and good experience in supporting Large Enterprise Database and Web Applications
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to technical problems
- Should have worked/understands global support model
- Experience with support, release, and engineering tools like JIRA
- Hands-on experience in database deployment, management, and queries on SQL Server, Oracle. Ability to understand and write basic to medium database queries to perform analysis or generate reports
- Problem solver and self-driven individual with a positive attitude
- Experience in deploying, configuring, supporting Web applications using Apache, Node, and Java on Windows and Linux environments
- Experience in writing knowledge base, internal and external installation, troubleshooting, root cause analysis documents
- Knowledge of Linux commands and scripts for basic troubleshooting
- Highly competitive experience and competency-based salary
- Industry leading benefits package – health, dental, etc.
- English / Primary
- Other languages considered
Something looks off?