AWS - DevOps Engineer
AWS - DevOps Engineer (India)
Office Location: India (WFH)/ On location for deployment
Vector Flow (established 2019) is the Physical Security Industry’s first Digital Transformation and Automation Company. Our AI-Powered applications are revolutionizing how organizations utilize data to automate processes in real-time, substantially reducing the time and cost of typical security manual tasks and delivering the highest level of service, reduced risk and security insight. Vector Flow solutions are designed and architected to deploy quickly, delivering immediate business value. Artificial Intelligence in our solutions capture data in motion and automates process and workflow recommendations. To learn more about Vector Flow’s Innovative technology, applications and solutions please visit: https://vectorflow.com/webinars
The primary role, responsibilities and duties are:
- AWS configuration, maintenance and support:
- Deploying and managing various AWS resources like EC2 instances, S3 buckets, RDS databases, load balancers, etc.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery, Monitoring and Logging: Configuring monitoring tools and services to track the performance and health of AWS resources
- Network Configuration: Setting up and managing networking components like Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), subnets, route tables, security groups, and VPN connections.
- Automation and Scripting: Utilizing AWS automation tools, such as AWS CloudFormation, AWS CLI, and AWS SDKs, to automate resource deployment and management tasks.
- Troubleshooting and Support: Resolving issues related to AWS resources, identifying root causes of problems, and providing technical support to users or other teams within the organization.
- Must be available during US time zone hours.
- Min. 3-5 years of experience
- Release Coordination experience
- Experience with Java, Python, Red Hat Linux environments
- Experience with Linux scripting is desirable
- Experience with JIRA, BitBucket, Flyway and other development tools is a plus
- Experience with Relational Databases like MS SQL and Oracle is desirable
Qualified candidates are welcome to contact Vector Flow Human Resources at any time by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter with your interests for consideration.